A.O. Smith Ltd. is a U.S.-based multinational manufacturer of the Giant water heater trademark, and the only water heater manufacturer operating in Canada. The company has two automated plants in Montreal, equipped with state-of-the-art machinery, and nearly 400 dedicated and passionate employees.
We are currently looking for forklift operators to join our distribution center team!
Why work at AO Smith?
- Enjoy a friendly working atmosphere as part of our team;
- Earn an attractive weekly bonus for your diligence and punctuality, starting at $63.59;
- Get group insurance benefits after a 6-month probation period.
The responsibilities awaiting you as a forklift operator at the distribution center:
- Operate push-pull/clamp type forklifts;
- Retrieve the right type of product from the warehouse;
- Fill in delivery notes correctly;
- Comply with health and safety regulations;
- Prepare delivery trailers according to work orders;
- Prepare parts orders and much more!
To excel in this role, you should have:
- Current forklift operator certification;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience driving push-pull forklifts;
- Ability to handle high loads with forklift truck;
- Fluency in written French;
- Functional English (oral/written);
- Completed DES (asset);
- Authorized to work in Quebec.
If you’re a sociable, independent individual who values a pleasant working atmosphere, we’re looking for someone like you to join our team. We look forward to talking with you and welcoming you to the team!
This position is located in Canada. Candidates must have Canadian work authorization to be considered. Sponsorship is not available. International applications are not considered.