Giant Factories Inc. is the only water heater manufacturer in operation in Canada! We manufacture commercial, residential, electric, gas and oil water heaters. Our products are sold coast to coast!
We ar currently looking for a Product Life Cycle Engineer.
The Product Coordinator is responsible for tracking all changes that occur to Giant’s various products. He/she documents these changes and follows the engineering change request process. He/she participates in the development of engineering drawings and their validation.
Part of the job is to research the information relevant to the requested changes and communicate the information to the various people involved in the process.
Supervisor : Manager, Product Development
- Update 2D and 3D drawings using Autodesk Suite software (Inventor, Autocad, Audodesk Vault)
- Validate and approve drawings prepared by the designer
- Track all changes made to products (ECR/ECO)
- Research and document information relevant to each product change
- Validate parts lists (Bill of materials)
- Validate the product nomenclature
- Share the informations with other departments
Any other related tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Bilingual (French / English)
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Master the Autodesck and Solidworks suite
- Member of OIQ
Do you have the profile we are looking for and the tasks interest you?
Send us your resume and a brief cover letter, we will be happy to discuss with you!
Send us your application